Sell Your Car
Contact us to get started
The team at Cumberland Ford make selling your car as easy and convenient as possible. Simply send us your vehicle details using the form below and let our team take care of the rest. Contact us now.
Bring In Your Car
We'll take a look regardless of make, kilometres, or condition. Schedule an appointment via phone or use the form to Contact Us at your convenience.
Get Your Written Offer
To provide you an honest and fair offer, our appraisers here at Cumberland Ford thoroughly inspect the condition of your car and compare it against current market data.
Sell us your car
Complete the sale, trade it, or just think it over - your offer is good for 7 days. We provide payment to your nominated bank account for quicker payment to the name(s) listed on the title. .
How We Determine Your Offer
Your offer begins with our expertise. Any dealer can estimate used car values, but few have appraisers who:
- Undergo special training
- Average 5 years on the job
- Average 1,000 vehicles appraised
- We've appraised over 200,000 vehicles
Our car appraisers will put your car through a detailed evaluation. The appraisal can take as little as 30 minutes and includes:
- A test drive
- A thorough inspection that takes into account Year, kilometres, make and model, Condition inside and out, Aftermarket parts and/or modifications, Options and features, Frame or flood damage.
- Checking your vehicle's history report
- Comparing your vehicle against current market conditions, such as national sales trends and auction data
After all of the information has been analysed, you'll be presented with a free written offer good for seven (7) days.
It's fast, free, and there's no obligation.
What You'll Need to Complete
What to bring with you:
- Your car's title or payoff information - all titleholders should plan to be present. (If any person listed on the title cannot make it, please talk to us.)
- Valid current registration to confirm ownership.
- Valid photo ID for all titleholders.
- All keys and remote(s) - if original keys/remotes are missing, it may result in your offer being adjusted.
If you don't have all of the required items, we may still be able to complete the sale. We'll guide you through the process and help make arrangements to gather what's missing.
After the sale:
Cumberland Ford will Direct Deposit the agreed purchase amount into your nominated bank account for quicker payment to the name(s) listed on the title.